Military members, veterans and military families hold a special place in the heart of The Tess Bockes team because Tess Bockes is a military veteran herself. Tess served in the United States Army. One of the greatest joys of the Tess Bockes Team is helping a military person or family find a home, relocate or sell a home.
Working with active duty or retired military members can be tricky, therefore it is important to select an agent or team of agents that truly understands the process.
The Tess Bockes Team will provide the following support to all military members during the real estate process:
- Knowledge: Military members can access a variety of resources while purchasing and selling real estate, including utilizing VA Loans, the USSA Mover’s Advantage Program, Navy Federal Credit Union Realty Plus and more. Work with an agent that has superior knowledge of these programs and how you can best utilize the resources.
- Understanding: There can be a lot of stress involved with a military move. As someone who has “been there, done that,” Tess can help walk you through the steps and help with an action plan.
- Technology: Signing documents and finding a home when you are located somewhere else can be tricky. The Tess Bockes Team has access to the best technology to see homes, review documents and sign digitally to ease the process.
- Network: The Tess Bockes Teams utilizes a network of national and international resources to help when someone is relocated to ensure smooth moves.
- Advocate: Having someone on your side, advocating for your best interests every step of the way is the most important consideration when picking a real estate professional to work with. The Tess Bockes Team always puts clients and their needs first.
Real Estate Resources for Military Members
The VA provides a home loan guaranty benefit and other housing-related programs to help Servicemembers, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses buy, build, repair, retain, or adapt a home for your own personal occupancy.VA Home Loans are provided by private lenders, such as banks and mortgage companies. VA guarantees a portion of the loan, enabling the lender to provide you with more favorable terms. Click here for more information.
USSA Movers Advantage Program- Receive cash back when purchasing a home. Click here for more information.
Navy Federal Credit Union Realty Plus- Receive cash back when purchasing a home. Click here for more information.
The Tess Bockes Team and Coldwell Banker believes awesomeness happens at home and feel strongly that our awesome military members and their family deserve the best. Check out some great military reunions below!